I am online now!!

Term & Conditions

Assalamualaikum & Hi Gurls...

Here are a few simple steps to go through..:

1) Choose your desire items
2) Fill in the below form
3) Waiting for my email acknowledgement & account no will be given to you for payment
4) Make payment & email me the proof
5) Delivery via Pos Laju required RM6
6) Then, I will deliver the goods to you on the next day after you made payment!
7) Thats all

Goods sold are not returnable :)

About Me

My photo
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Be the first to grab latest & beautiful shawls & cotton inner neck! L.O.V.E Shawlscantik.

Hot Posts - Updated!!

Shawlscantik.copyright. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 17 July 2011

Stripes Printed Shawls at RM12

Hai gurls, this time we update Stripes Shawls pulak.. this is the latest one!! Grab it fast becoz it is limited. Kindly email me at farahayyina@gmail.com for ordering. Lots of Love!!

Color : Black   Code : SP 01 - SOLD OUT


Color : Orange   Code : SP02 AVAILABLE


Color : Peach & Coklat   Code : SP03 SOLD OUT


Zoom : Quality Shawls Class AAA

Color : Green & Coklat   Code : SP 04 SOLD OUT


Color : Pink & Yellow   Code : SP05 - SOLD OUT


No comments:

Post a Comment